Copyright©2008. Congregation of Saint Joseph.
In 2014, the Congregation of St. Joseph launched CSJ Initiatives to:
- Own and manage non-profit senior care properties
- Manage the Congregation of St. Joseph motherhouses and related property; and,
- Provide consultation and property management services for non profit senior care providers and other religious groups
Mission StatementCore Values
CSJ Initiatives reflects the Congregation of St. Joseph's commitment to respond to the emerging needs of religious congregations, our neighbors and the world by providing vibrant senior care and living services. Through the unique lens and culture of religious life, CSJ Initiatives offers expertise in life enriching housing opportunities, compassionate health and wellness care and responsible care for congregational properties.
In the manner of St. Joseph, CSJ Initiatives creates a collaborative environment characterized by:
Compassion - Attending to all with gentleness, peace and joy
Respect - Honoring the uniqueness of every person
Integrity - Serving our neighbor with honesty, truthfulness, and sincerity
- Senior Care and Property Management
- Consultation with non-profit senior care and other religious communities
For more information, please contact:
Jerry Carley, CEO
CSJ Initiatives, Inc.